Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Calculate your IELTS score.

Today's best IELTS information is about how to calculate your IELTS score.

If you click on the links next to the test you are interested in, you'll find information (very similar to what the Examiners use) on how ot calculate your score:

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

 IELTS Listening and Reading Tests                conversion table  

IELTS Writing Test                                                 Writing Task 1

Writing Task 2

IELTS Speaking Test                                            Speaking


 For speaking test tips, why not download my free IELTS Speaking report; Speaking Test Tips from an IELTS Tutor.  I'm sure you'll find it useful!

If you're enjoying my best IELTS tips, why not look me up on 'youtube'.  My channel is 'bestieltsonline'.

 

Alanna

 

4 comments: