Thursday, September 30, 2010

IELTS Speaking Test Part 2 Tip.

Today's best IELTS tip is about IELTS Speaking Part 2.

It's always a nice idea to introduce your topic in Part 2 by saying exactly what your talk is.

Here's an example:

Describe a  place you have visited  that you particularly liked.

You should say:

when you visited it

who you visited it with/how you got there

what was most memorable about this place

'Today I've been asked to describe a place I have visited that I particularly liked and I'm going to describe Rome.  For me, Rome is the most beautiful ciy in the world...........................'

For speaking test tips, why not download my free IELTS Speaking report; Speaking Test Tips from an IELTS Tutor.  I'm sure you'll find it useful!

If you're enjoying my best IELTS tips, why not look me up on 'youtube'.  My channel is 'bestieltsonline'.

 

Alanna

No comments:

Post a Comment