Thursday, September 16, 2010

IELTS Speaking Test Questions.

Today's best IELTS tip is about the IELTS Speaking Test.

Students often ask me, 'What kind of questions can I expect?'.  My answer is always; 'Expect the unexpected!'.  In the IELTS Speaking interview, you should expect questions on a range of everyday topics.

One important thing to remember is to always answer the questions you are asked, not similar questions you may have prepared in class or with your speaking partner.  Never, never, never just learn answers by heart and regurgitate them in the test.  It doesn't work!


Why not download my free IELTS Speaking report; Speaking Test Tips from an IELTS Tutor.  I'm sure you'll find it useful!

Alanna

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this nice post.IELTS Speaking is also very important and students should follow the IELTS Speaking tips for better result in IELTS.

    ReplyDelete