Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The best way to deal with more than one diagram in IELTS Writing Task 1.

Today's best IELTS tip is about Academic IELTS Writing Task 1.

Don't forget that there is sometimes more than one diagram in Task 1.  I find that students often get anxious when there is more than one chart, graph or table.  So my first piece of advice is 'Don't be anxious'; if there is more than one diagram, the information in them will be linked in some way.

You need to find this link when you first study the diagrams.  I cannot stress enough the importance of setting some time aside to study the diagram(s) before you begin planning and writing.

 

For speaking test tips, why not download my free IELTS Speaking report; Speaking Test Tips from an IELTS Tutor.  I'm sure you'll find it useful!

If you're enjoying my best IELTS tips, why not look me up on 'youtube'.  My channel is 'bestieltsonline'.

 

Alanna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment