Sunday, October 31, 2010

Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 tip - charts and graphs.

Today's best IELTS tip is about Academic IELTS Writing Task 1.

I have found that many of my students panic a little bit when they come across an Academic IELTS Writing Task 1 that has more than one chart, graph or table.  Ok, the first thing to do is take a deep breath and stop panicking!  Remember that when there is more that one chart, graph or table, the information will be connected in some way.  When you first study the diagrams, you need to find the link between them.

You can then use my Task 1 Writing plan; Best IELTS Writing Plan for Academic Task 1 keeping in mind that you are dealing with more than one diagram.

For speaking test tips, why not download my free IELTS Speaking report; Speaking Test Tips from an IELTS Tutor.  I'm sure you'll find it useful!

If you're enjoying my best IELTS tips, why not look me up on 'youtube'.  My channel is 'bestieltsonline'.

 

Alanna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment