Sunday, October 31, 2010

How to get a better IELTS score.

When you sit for the IELTS Test, you really do want to get the best IELTS score possible.

Whenever I teach a new IELTS course, at a certain point I do a survey with my students to find out what they want exactly.  I'm now doing the same thing with the visitors to my site.  I want your help and opinions!

I have had very positive feedback from students and visitors who have downloaded and read my free IELTS Speaking report Speaking Test Tips from an IELTS Tutor. and am putting together a comprehensive IELTS ebook.  This is YOUR book so tell me what you want to see in it.  For example; do you want the focus to be on all four skills or just writing?

What else do you want to see on my best IELTS site?  Contact me and let me know.  On 5th December, I will select three names at random from the people who contacted me with fheir ideas and give them a free IELTS practice interview on skype and these people will slso be given a free copy of the ebook once completed.

Looking forward to your email!

Alanna

 

No comments:

Post a Comment